Updated: 4 days ago
You can donate, pay your annual membership, or buy a super cool hoodie by clicking the "Donate" button on any page on our site. Simple quick & easy.
You can send a check to:
Friends of the Mitta
℅ Jeffe Aronson
124 Callaghans Road, Anglers Rest, Vic. 3898
you can do a direct deposit, but you’ll need to contact Jeffe in order to do so for security reasons.
Hoodies are $45... great for sun, or cool weather... nice material & awesome logo... ;-)
(Same deal... use the "Donate" button & add a note what size & colour)
We’re in our 6th year, and already have over 250 paid members!
We can’t do anything without you! We want your ideas and input, and if you have time, some volunteer work woud be awesome.
Or, you can just send us some of your riches.
However you can contribute, your support helps us do projects & gives us the power to lobby the powers that be to protect and preserve the Mighty Mitta. We also do work on the Snowy, Mitchell, & other Alpine rivers. Super-cheap annual dues help fund our many projects, including: river maps & info, new trails & maintenance, invasive weed control, campsite, put-in & take-out improvements & more!
WE OFFER THESE MEMBERSHIPS:
* CHEAP!: 15 bucks a year (Insurance costs are insane! They’ve gone wayyyy up, just for a volunteer org like us!) Be a member and feel great about yourself.
COVID NOTE: We recognize that a lot of our comrades have been severely impacted by the lockdowns. If you can only afford the old $10 annual fee, we’re cool with that.
* FAMILY RATE: $30 for 3 or more...
* $200 for a twenty-five-year gold membership. Such a deal.
* $500 for a lifetime membership. We’ll send you a cool T-Shirt or hoodie, and will put you on our list of our most special people on the planet!
* Open “donation” for the few outdoor edders who’ve shorn their dreads and really made it! ;-) Hopefully you’re still paddling, fishing, hiking and otherwise enjoying the joys of Mother Nature. Thanks!
If you’re donating and want to be noticed, let us know on the contact form.
We’d like to thank the folks listed below for their generosity, and have already put together many awesome projects to make them proud!
Here are our biggest donors in trade or cold hard cash. We've accomplished a lot over the years, for the Mitta Mitta environment and for our paddling community, and these supporters have been key to making it all happen. We couldn't do it without you guys, so... a huge THANK YOU!
ULTRA SUPREME LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!:
MICHAEL “WALLY” WALLIS of HOLMSGLEN TAFE
DAVE TARLING of EAST GIPPSLAND TREE SERVICES
BRUCE BAXTER of PADDLESPORTS
HAMISH McMASTER of WATER BY NATURE
JAMES BOYD of NOMAD KAYAKS
TYLER WENDT of OARS, INC.
BRIAN MEGAW of RIVER VALLEY & WHANGANUI RIVER DORIES
NERI, HYLKE & SEM KIJLSTRA of ALEXANDRA FARM STAY
GORDON PIRIE of GLEN WILLS RETREAT
PAUL, JUDY, LYNTON & LAUREN SYKES of KAROONDA PARK
KAREN STRACHAN OF HALL’S OUTDOOR ED AND HER FAMILY; ANTHONY & ANGUS HALL